Senior Research Staff
Peterson Perspectives Interviews
- Can Hollande Take On France's "National Champions"?
February 20, 2014
- A US-European Crisis Over Privacy Invasions? Part I
October 28, 2013
- Obama and Greece: Thinking Outside the Basket Case
August 8, 2013
- Are Tax Avoidance 'Havens' a Bad Thing? Part II
May 24, 2013
- Are Tax Avoidance 'Havens' a Bad Thing? Part I
May 24, 2013
- Malaise and Paralysis in France?
May 1, 2013
- A 'Crisis of Stupidity' in Europe? Part I
March 20, 2013
- A 'Crisis of Stupidity' in Europe? Part II
March 20, 2013
- Risky Repercussions from Cyprus
March 12, 2013
- Market Jitters and Political Turmoil in Italy
February 26, 2013
- Iconic Battle over a Steel Manufacturer in France
November 30, 2012
- Is France Too Cautious on Reform?
November 12, 2012
- Europe: A Pause in the Crisis? Part II
August 30, 2012
- Europe: A Pause in the Crisis? Part I
August 29, 2012
- Europe's Quest for a More Perfect Union, Part II
August 7, 2012
- Europe's Quest for a More Perfect Union, Part I
August 6, 2012
- European Bank Turmoil, Part II: Toward European-wide Bank Supervision
June 21, 2012
- European Bank Turmoil, Part I: Spanish Bailout
June 20, 2012
- Elections in France: Major Shifts Unlikely
May 7, 2012
- A Move to the Left for France?
April 24, 2012
- Is Portugal the Next Domino to Fall?
March 8, 2012
- Will French Voting Test Franco-German Ties?
February 7, 2012
- Greece Back on the Front Burner
January 11, 2012
- Why Do Markets Disdain Euro Summit Accords?
December 15, 2011
- Incremental Progress in Europe, but Is That Enough?
December 9, 2011
- New Regimes, Old Problems, in Italy and Greece
November 11, 2011
- Europe Gets Closer to Recapitalizing Banks
October 13, 2011
- Toward a Centralized European Banking Authority
September 23, 2011
- Is There Such a Thing as a Risk-Free Asset?
August 10, 2011
- Mixed Results from the European Bank "Stress Tests"
July 15, 2011
- Christine Lagarde's Steep Learning Curve
June 28, 2011
- Greece's Woes: The Virtue of "Kicking the Can Down the Road"
June 8, 2011
- Market Access is Receding for Greek Debt
May 9, 2011
- Europe Struggles to Get Ahead of the Curve
February 4, 2011
- Cautious French Leadership for the G-20?
January 5, 2011
- Dangerous Dysfunction in Europe
December 9, 2010
- Is the European Market Turmoil Self-Inflicted?
November 15, 2010
- More Stress for European Banks
October 7, 2010
- How Stressful Is the European Bank Stress Test?
June 29, 2010
- A "Stress Test" for Europe's Banks?
June 8, 2010
- A New US-European Rift on Financial Regulation
March 15, 2010
- A Stress Test for the Euro?
March 3, 2010
- Europe's Struggle to Recover and Reform
January 26, 2010
- Should the Fed Be Stripped of Its Regulatory Authority?
December 4, 2009
- The European debate on bank capital is not just about Europe, in VoxEU, May 4, 2012
- Banking union or financial repression? Europe has yet to choose, in VoxEU, April 26, 2012
- A new era for global financial standards, in VoxEU, March 17, 2012
- Europe’s fiscal union still lacks a blueprint, in VoxEU, February 15, 2012